Vår første badstue ligger lokalisert sentralt i Lofoten, rett utenfor Thon Hotel Svolvær.
"Plask i det kalde vannet, kjenn bastuas varme omfavnelse, og nyt lyset gjennom alle årstider."
Opening hours, every day: 06.00 - 01.00 AM (changes may occur due to private bookings).
You should be out of the sauna and the changing room before the next session starts.
There is a fresh water dispenser in the common areas outside the saunas, to fill up your water bottle.
Many people are tempted to take a fresh sea bath after a while in the sauna. There are stairs into the water from the floating jetty and diving board from the roof of the sauna. Do not bath alone, always have a person standing on the jetty with you while you bath.
- Towels and bathrobes can be rented at the reception at Thon Hotel Svolvær.
- Thorough body wash is mandatory before using the sauna
- Swimwear is mandatory in the sauna (Swimwear can be bought in the reception at Thon Hotel Svolvær)
- There are water dispensers in the common area outside the saunas
- Only fresh water from the water dispenser shall be used on the stove in the sauna
- Bringing food and alcohol is not allowed
- Lyst Lofoten Sauna is unmanned, controls will occur